Sorry guys I can only be there for the first ½ hour, I will call in!

Laurie Davenport, Program Director

TACOMAPROBONO

Community Lawyers

Free Civil Legal Aid

(formerly Volunteer Legal Services)

621 Tacoma Avenue South, Suite 303

Tacoma, WA 98402

253.572.5134

http://www.tacomaprobono.org

id:image001.png@01D3B533.8E3BF550

From: Esperanza Borboa <Esperanza@elap.org>
Date: Tuesday, August 28, 2018 at 10:28 AM
To: ATJ Delivery System Intake Workgroup <atj-intake@list.wsba.org>
Subject: RE: Reminder: Intake Workgroup Meeting Today (8/28) at 1:30 p.m.

I will join in person.  See you at 1:30.