Catherine,

I reviewed the material you sent. I have also attached my bio. I had a questions about the goals that is applied through this workshop. Are those the main three goals that apply to the workshop or that this workshop should focus on? Other than that I think it looks good.

From: Catherine Brown [mailto:CatherineB@kcba.org]
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2018 12:44 PM
To: ATJ Delivery System Intake Workgroup
Subject: Materials for the Intake Workgroup Meeting Today (8/28) at 1:30 p.m.

Apologies for duplicate emails this morning, but I wanted to share materials for today’s intake workgroup meeting.  I’ve attached a roster of intake workgroup members.  We’ll also discuss the ATJ Board’s 2018-2020 State Plan for Coordinated Delivery of Legal Aid to Low Income People which you can access here: http://allianceforequaljustice.org/for-the-alliance/state-plan/.  Note that we’ll focus on Goal 3, Strategy 3 during today’s meeting.  We’ll have hard copies available for those who can attend in person.

We look forward to seeing and talking with many of you soon!

Thanks,
Catherine