Hello all,

We have confirmed the next Client Access and Intake Workgroup Meeting. The details are as follows:

Date: Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Time: 2:30PM to 3:30PM (we have the room until 4PM if we need extra time)

Location: Washington State Bar Association for those who can make it in person; 1325 4th Ave., Suite 600

Conference call information: We will send out information prior to the meeting

Thank you, and we hope to see you there.

Catherine Brown

Joanna Otero

Eva Wescott

Co-chairs